This study was supported by Research Grant M3213-C1 from the National Institute of Health, United States Public Health Service
The effects of emotional restraint upon the projection of positive affect1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 471–481, December 1963
How to Cite
Feshbach, S. (1963), The effects of emotional restraint upon the projection of positive affect. Journal of Personality, 31: 471–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01313.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 11, 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!