This investigation was supported, in part, by a Public Health Service pre-doctoral fellowship (Number 12,224) from the National Institute of Mental Health, Public Health Service, under the sponsorship of Dr Leon Festinger This research was also supported by National Science Foundation Grant G-11255 to Dr Leon Festinger
Attraction to the group and conformity to group norms
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 559–569, December 1963
How to Cite
Kiesler, C. A. (1963), Attraction to the group and conformity to group norms. Journal of Personality, 31: 559–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01319.x
Now at the Ohio State University
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 11, 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!