This article is based on a doctoral dissertation submitted to Columbia University The author wishes to thank Professor Richard Christie for his overall guidance and the other members of his committee, Goodwin Watson, Marshall Segall, and William McGill, and Herbert E Spohn. Leonard Solomon, E L Struening, and Carl Wells for their assistance
Stylistic components of response as related to attitude change1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 38–51, March 1963
How to Cite
Klein, E. B. (1963), Stylistic components of response as related to attitude change. Journal of Personality, 31: 38–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01838.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 20, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!