This investigation was supported by research grant M-3204 from the National Institute of Mental Health, USPHS The authors wish to acknowledge their indebtedness to Douglas R. Thornton for his assistance
Correlates of hypnotizability in young women: anxiety and dependency1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 52–57, March 1963
How to Cite
Levitt, E. E., Brady, J. P. and Lubin, B. (1963), Correlates of hypnotizability in young women: anxiety and dependency. Journal of Personality, 31: 52–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01839.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 23, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!