Now at the University of Illinois
A personality correlate of social action1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 58–64, March 1963
How to Cite
Gore, P. M. and Rotter, J. B. (1963), A personality correlate of social action. Journal of Personality, 31: 58–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01840.x
This research was supported in part by the United States Air Force under Contract No AF 49 (638)-741 monitored by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Office of Aerospace Research This paper was read at the Midwestern Psychological Association Meeting, 1962.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 26, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!