This research was supported in part by a grant from the NYU Arts and Science Research Fund
Emotional comparison and self-esteem as determinants of affiliation1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 141–162, June 1963
How to Cite
Zimbardo, P. and Formica, R. (1963), Emotional comparison and self-esteem as determinants of affiliation. Journal of Personality, 31: 141–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01846.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 24, 1962/Cost of pages over 20 paid by authors
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!