This paper is based on a portion of a Ph.D dissertation presented to the faculty of the University of North Carolina The author is grateful to W Grant Dahlstrom for his guidance in this research and to John Delk who generously contributed much time and effort on die project
The conditioning of affective self-references by three classes of generalized reinforcers1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 179–191, June 1963
How to Cite
Merbaum, M. (1963), The conditioning of affective self-references by three classes of generalized reinforcers. Journal of Personality, 31: 179–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01848.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 20, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!