This research was supported by Grant #M-3581 from the National Institute Mental Health Appreciation is expressed to the Office of Child Research, The University of Texas, and to administrative officials of the Austin public school system. Special thanks are extended to the principals of Brentwood Elementary School and Becker Elementary School, Austin, Texas
Experimental variables affecting the conformity behavior of children1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 234–246, June 1963
How to Cite
Iscoe, I. and Williams, M. S. (1963), Experimental variables affecting the conformity behavior of children. Journal of Personality, 31: 234–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01852.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 17, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!