This paper is based on an unpublished Ph D dissertation submitted to the Ohio State University in 1961 The author is especially indebted to his adviser, the late Dr Shephard Liverant, for his time, support, and encourage which were given throughout all stages of the study Specific thanks are also due to Dr Donald L Mosher for serving as die rehability judge for die TAT data, and again to Dr Liverant who served as reliability judge for the situational test data
Conformity as a function of the ability to express hostility1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 247–257, June 1963
How to Cite
Breger, L. (1963), Conformity as a function of the ability to express hostility. Journal of Personality, 31: 247–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01853.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 29, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!