This research was supported by Research Grant MH-0680901 from die National Institute of Mental Health, United States Public Health Service The author would like to thank Genevieve Goff for running Ss and for her advice during all phases of this study He would also like to thank Harold Stevenson for his critical reading of an earlier draft of this paper
Rigidity and social reinforcement effects in the performance of institutionalized and noninstitutionalized normal and retarded children1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 258–269, June 1963
How to Cite
Zigler, E. (1963), Rigidity and social reinforcement effects in the performance of institutionalized and noninstitutionalized normal and retarded children. Journal of Personality, 31: 258–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01854.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 5, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!