This paper is based on a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Graduate School of the University of Minnesota Acknowledgement is made to Dr Robert D Wirt who served as chairman of die committee
Visual discrimination and social reinforcement in normal and emotionally disturbed boys
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 145–161, March 1964
How to Cite
Knights, R. M. (1964), Visual discrimination and social reinforcement in normal and emotionally disturbed boys. Journal of Personality, 32: 145–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1964.tb01332.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 24, 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!