This research was supported by grants G3023 and G19253 from the National Science Foundation The writer wishes to thank Messrs H Rosenthal, V Monte-Sano, and W Phillips and Dr J Freedman for their help with various aspects of the research
The effects of attitudes and concepts on categorization1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 249–269, June 1964
How to Cite
Perloe, S. I. (1964), The effects of attitudes and concepts on categorization. Journal of Personality, 32: 249–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1964.tb01339.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 18, 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!