This research was supported by a Carnegie Social Science Research Grant made available by the Victoria University of Wellington Part A of the report is based upon a paper presented at the Biennial Conference of the British Psychological Society (NZ Branch) August 1963 My thanks go to Dr C J Adcock for helpful comments made concerning Part B of the report, though of course the views expressed therein remain the author's
The trans-situational aspect of conforming behavior1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 335–354, September 1964
How to Cite
Vaughan, G. M. (1964), The trans-situational aspect of conforming behavior. Journal of Personality, 32: 335–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1964.tb01344.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 30, 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!