The author is indebted to Jacob Stein, Ph D for making available his Bridgeport University introductory psychology students for Ss for part of this research
Locus of control, test anxiety, reactions to frustration, and achievement attitudes1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 355–370, September 1964
How to Cite
Butterfield, E. C. (1964), Locus of control, test anxiety, reactions to frustration, and achievement attitudes. Journal of Personality, 32: 355–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1964.tb01345.x
The author is also indebted to the administrative staff of Southbury Training School, especially to C Edward Stull, PhD and Mr Donald Culbertson, for the tune, Ss, and institution records necessary for the execution of part of this research
This research was conducted while the author was an intern at Southbury Training School, Southbury, Connecticut Statistical and secretarial services were generously provided by Mrs Barbara Goldlust and Mrs Judy Brown, both of whose salaries were paid by USPHS Grant number MH 08609
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 20, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!