This study was partly supported by a grant to Frank Haronian from the Human Ecology Fund
Body type and sophistication of body concept1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 380–394, September 1964
How to Cite
Sugerman, A. A. and Haronian, F. (1964), Body type and sophistication of body concept. Journal of Personality, 32: 380–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1964.tb01347.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 4, 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!