This research represents the major portion of a M A thesis submitted to the Psychology Department of the University of Delaware by the senior author Support for this study was provided by Grant #GS-311, National Science Foundation, and Contract #AF 33 (616)-7621, Aero Space Medical Laboratory, WADC The authors would like to thank Dean G Pruitt for the many fine criticisms and suggestions he contributed throughout this project
Conflict and conceptual structure as determinants of decision-making behavior1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 622–641, December 1964
How to Cite
Sieber, J. E. and Lanzetta, J. T. (1964), Conflict and conceptual structure as determinants of decision-making behavior. Journal of Personality, 32: 622–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1964.tb01362.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 7, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!