Now at the Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota
The action-thought dimension and performance in an action versus thought conflict situation1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 666–681, December 1964
How to Cite
Hill, K. T. and Zigler, E. (1964), The action-thought dimension and performance in an action versus thought conflict situation. Journal of Personality, 32: 666–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1964.tb01365.x
This investigation was supported by an auxiliary research award from the Social Science Research Council The authors are indebted to William Kessen and Paul Burnham and his staff for their assistance at various stages of the study
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 17, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!