Now at the University of Richmond
Leadership behavior as a function of the leader, the follower, and the situation1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 60–81, March 1965
How to Cite
Burke, W. W. (1965), Leadership behavior as a function of the leader, the follower, and the situation. Journal of Personality, 33: 60–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1965.tb01372.x
This article is based upon a dissertation submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the PhD degree at the University of Texas The author wishes to acknowledge his indebtedness to F H Sanford, Chairman of the Doctoral Committee, for his support and advice during all phases of this study
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 24, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!