The research reported herein was performed pursuant to a contract with the United States Office of Education, Department of Health, Education and Welfare
Strength of group and desire for attainable group aspirations1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 122–139, March 1965
How to Cite
Zander, A. and Medow, H. (1965), Strength of group and desire for attainable group aspirations. Journal of Personality, 33: 122–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1965.tb01376.x
We are grateful for the assistance of Roger Christenfeld during the administration of the experiment, and of David Wulff and James Ledvinka during the analysis of the data Herman Medow is now at the Case Institute of Technology
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 4, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!