This report is based on a dissertation submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Michigan in 1962 The research was supported by a grant from the Horace H Rackham School of Graduate Studies
Factors affecting the manifestation of creative ability by scientists1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 140–152, March 1965
How to Cite
Andrews, F. M. (1965), Factors affecting the manifestation of creative ability by scientists. Journal of Personality, 33: 140–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1965.tb01377.x
The author gratefully acknowledges his indebtedness to the co-chairmen of his doctoral committee, Drs Sarnoff A Mednick and Donald C Pelz, and to Dr Warren T Norman and Dr Helen Peak, who served as members of that committee
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 6, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!