Now at Temple University
Reversals in the superiority of performance of high- and low-anxious Ss in verbal conditioning1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 218–232, June 1965
How to Cite
Resnick, J. H. (1965), Reversals in the superiority of performance of high- and low-anxious Ss in verbal conditioning. Journal of Personality, 33: 218–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1965.tb01383.x
This report is based upon a doctoral dissertation submitted to the Graduate School of Syracuse University in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the PhD degree The study was supported, in part, by a research grant (M-2470) from the National Institute of Mental Health, United States Public Health Service Gratitude is expressed to Sanford J Dean, chairman of the dissertation committee, and to Ronald B Kurz and Wallace R McAllister, members of the committee, for their valuable suggestions
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 16, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!