The author is resently a postdoctoral fellow at the Lafayette Clinic, Detroit, Michigan The fellowship funds are provided by U S Public Health Service Training Grant No 2M-7345-CI
The relationship of role identification and ego strength to sex differences in the rod-and-frame test1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 271–283, June 1965
How to Cite
Vaught, G. M. (1965), The relationship of role identification and ego strength to sex differences in the rod-and-frame test. Journal of Personality, 33: 271–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1965.tb01386.x
This paper is based on a dissertation submitted to the Graduate School of Saint Louis University in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy The writer would like to thank Allan G Barclay, under whose supervision the investigation was conducted
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 28,1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!