Now at Harvard University
Public commitment, delay after commitment, and change in verbalized expectancies1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 284–299, June 1965
How to Cite
Watt, N. F. (1965), Public commitment, delay after commitment, and change in verbalized expectancies. Journal of Personality, 33: 284–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1965.tb01387.x
This report is based on a doctoral dissertation submitted to The Ohio State University in 1962 The author gratefully acknowledges the counsel of his adviser, Julian B Rotter, and the helpful criticism of Kenneth B Gergen
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 4, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!