This study was partially supported by USPH Grant M5761 and National Science Foundation Grant GP-1137
The body image a a source of selective cognitive sets†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 536–552, December 1965
How to Cite
Fisher, S. (1965), The body image a a source of selective cognitive sets. Journal of Personality, 33: 536–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1965.tb01401.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 25, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!