The data reported herein were obtained by the first author for her master's thesis under the direction of the second author This report was prepared by the second author
Sex of experimenter and manifest anxiety as related to verbal conditioning
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 553–569, December 1965
How to Cite
Ogawa, J. and Oakes, W. F. (1965), Sex of experimenter and manifest anxiety as related to verbal conditioning. Journal of Personality, 33: 553–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1965.tb01402.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 25, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!