This research was supported by the Office of Naval Research, Contact Nonr-1224(34) NR 170-309 We wish to thank James J Taylor for his assistance in various phases of this study
Structural balance, reciprocity, and positivity as sources of cognitive bias1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 570–583, December 1965
How to Cite
Zajonc, R. B. and Burnstein, E. (1965), Structural balance, reciprocity, and positivity as sources of cognitive bias. Journal of Personality, 33: 570–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1965.tb01403.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 7, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!