Now in attendance at Syracuse University
The effect of discrepancy between subjective and physical intensity of electric shock on decision time1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 199–204, June 1966
How to Cite
Rosen, S. and Czech, D. (1966), The effect of discrepancy between subjective and physical intensity of electric shock on decision time. Journal of Personality, 34: 199–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1966.tb01708.x
This research was supported in part by a grant (G17632) to the senior author from the National Science Foundation A debt of thanks is due to Patricia M Reul and Catherine M Roubie for aiding in the processing of data
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 14, 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!