The data for this study were collected while the author was on the staff of Larue D Carter Memorial Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana The rest of the work was financed by U S Public Health Service Grant MH-5804
Repressors and sensitizers as described by themselves and their peers1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 224–240, June 1966
How to Cite
Lomont, J. F. (1966), Repressors and sensitizers as described by themselves and their peers. Journal of Personality, 34: 224–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1966.tb01710.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 2, 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!