This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant Fl MH20, 904-01 It represents part of the research to be included in a doctoral dissertation under the helpful supervision of Robert Rosenthal in the Department of Social Relations, Harvard University Sincere thanks are due to Robert W White for providing the case materials used in this study, and to William Bruce and Milton Strauss for valuable suggestions concerning the preparation of this manuscript
Explicit personality theories and accuracy in person perception1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 252–261, June 1966
How to Cite
Fancher, R. E. (1966), Explicit personality theories and accuracy in person perception. Journal of Personality, 34: 252–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1966.tb01712.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 23, 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!