Now at the University of North Carolina
Communicator discrepancy, stimulus ambiguity, and influence
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 262–274, June 1966
How to Cite
Insko, C. A., Murashima, F. and Saiyadain, M. (1966), Communicator discrepancy, stimulus ambiguity, and influence. Journal of Personality, 34: 262–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1966.tb01713.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 20, 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!