The authors wish to express appreciation to Dr Irwin W Silverman for his help with design problems They also acknowledge an indebtedness to staff members of the Lakeshore Psychiatric Hospital who contributed to the project We are particularly grateful to members of the psychology service who did most of the data collection in the course of their regular duties, and to the unit directors who made patients and nursing staff available to our needs
Sex-linked censure expectancies in process and reactive schizophrenics1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 366–380, September 1966
How to Cite
Lefcourt, H. M. and Steffy, R. A. (1966), Sex-linked censure expectancies in process and reactive schizophrenics. Journal of Personality, 34: 366–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1966.tb01720.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 18, 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!