This article is based on a dissertation submitted to Northwestern University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the PhD degree The research was supported by Contract N123(60530)32779A from Project Michelson, US Naval Ordnance Test Station, China Lake, California The author wishes to express her gratitude to Harold Guetzkow, James Robinson, and Charles Hermann for their support and advice throughout all phases of the study and to Nathan Kogan and David Rosenhan who commented on an earlier draft of this paper Service
Testing a model of psychological stress1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 381–396, September 1966
How to Cite
Hermann, M. G. (1966), Testing a model of psychological stress. Journal of Personality, 34: 381–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1966.tb01721.x
Now a NIMH postdoctoral fellow at Educational Testing Service
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 27, 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!