This study was carned out as part of a project sponsored by grant G-23988 from the National Science Foundation to LB RG served as E
Name-mediated aggressive cue properties1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 456–465, September 1966
How to Cite
Geen, R. and Berkowitz, L. (1966), Name-mediated aggressive cue properties. Journal of Personality, 34: 456–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1966.tb01727.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 22, 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!