Now at the Counseling Center, Stanford University
Recovery through images of briefly flashed stimuli1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–19, March 1967
How to Cite
Giddan, N. S. (1967), Recovery through images of briefly flashed stimuli. Journal of Personality, 35: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01412.x
The author is deeply indebted to Prof Ernest R Hilgard of Stanford University for his helpful guidance at every stage of this research He graciously permitted the use of the equipment and facilities of the Laboratory of Human Development This paper is rewritten from a PhD dissertation on file at the Stanford University Library
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 24, 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!