Now at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University
Accuracy of emotional communication and interpersonal compatibility1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 20–30, March 1967
How to Cite
Hornstein, M. G. (1967), Accuracy of emotional communication and interpersonal compatibility. Journal of Personality, 35: 20–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01413.x
This paper is based on a dissertation, submitted to Teachers College, Columbia University, in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the Ph D degree The author wishes to express her appreciation to Joel R Davitz, chairman, and Laurance F Shaffer and Rosedith Sitgreaves, members of the dissertation committee, for their support and advice
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 2, 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!