The author wishes to thank J M Masling and Sheila R Bob for their helpful comments concerning portions of the final manuscript To the confederate Es from the State University of New York at Buffalo, and especially to Michael Moses who served as research assistant, the author expresses his gratitude
Ego identity status: relationship to change in self-esteem, “general maladjustment,” and authoritarianism1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 118–133, March 1967
How to Cite
Marcia, J. E. (1967), Ego identity status: relationship to change in self-esteem, “general maladjustment,” and authoritarianism. Journal of Personality, 35: 118–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01419.x
Parts of the research were reported in a paper read at the 1966 EPA convention
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 15, 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!