Portions of the present work were supported by U S Public Health Service Grant M-4891 from the National Institute of Mental Health The research represents a portion of a master's thesis performed by the senior author under the supervision of the junior author at Oklahoma State University
Anxiety drive, anxiety habit, and achievement: a theoretical reformulation in terms of optimal motivation1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 145–163, March 1967
How to Cite
Hays, L. W. and Worell, L. (1967), Anxiety drive, anxiety habit, and achievement: a theoretical reformulation in terms of optimal motivation. Journal of Personality, 35: 145–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01421.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 13, 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!