Now at the University of Texas
Attribution of hostile intent as unconscious1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 164–177, March 1967
How to Cite
Palmer, J. and Altrocchi, J. (1967), Attribution of hostile intent as unconscious. Journal of Personality, 35: 164–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01422.x
This research was supported by Grant MH-11215 from the U S Public Health Service Experiment I was a thesis submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the B A degree with distinction in psychology at Duke University The authors are indebted to Susan Jaquette, Darwyn Linder, Mary Maselh, Terry Goldman, and David Hoffman for their help, and to Leon Levy who stimulated the ideas leading to this research
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October, 1, 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!