Now at the University of Denver
Variables associated with adults' effectiveness as reinforcing agents1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 246–264, June 1967
How to Cite
Stevenson, H. W. and Allen, S. A. (1967), Variables associated with adults' effectiveness as reinforcing agents. Journal of Personality, 35: 246–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01427.x
This study was supported by Grant M-3519 from the National Institute of Mental Health, United States Public Health Service, and by a postdoctoral fellowship from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Public Health Service, to Allen (1F2 HD-24-829-01A1) The writers wish to thank John Rosen, Rivka Landau, James Rockwell, Barbara Moely, Sheila Dan-durand, Karon Paulson, and Jan Hammermeister for their assistance in the organization and conduct of this study We also wish to express our appreciation to all of the individuals who served as Es and to those who acted as Ss We wish to thank Rosemary Hartup who served as the director in the second study
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 11, 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!