The research reported here was supported in part by the Office of Naval Research under contract Nonr-855(04) to John W Thibaut, principal investigator, and in part by a grant from the National Science Foundation to the author as principal investigator Peter Gumpert wrote the data collection instrument and collected part of the data His assistance is gratefully acknowledged
Comparison level as a function of reward-cost orientation1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 290–296, June 1967
How to Cite
Upshaw, H. S. (1967), Comparison level as a function of reward-cost orientation. Journal of Personality, 35: 290–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01429.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 19, 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!