The author is grateful to the following persons for their useful suggestions in formulating this study and for their aid in the collection of data Hollida Dickson, Theodore Gessner, James Herrell, and Brian March Appreciation also is expressed to William Higgs and Thomas Ostrom for their thoughtful comments on an earlier draft of this paper, and to the reviewer for this journal who also made valuable suggestions for improving this report
Own height, sex, and liking in the judgment of the heights of others1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 381–401, September 1967
How to Cite
Ward, C. D. (1967), Own height, sex, and liking in the judgment of the heights of others. Journal of Personality, 35: 381–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01435.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 2, 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!