Now at Kent State University
Aggression as a function of the interaction of the sex of the aggressor and the sex of the victim1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 474–486, September 1967
How to Cite
Taylor, S. P. and Epstein, S. (1967), Aggression as a function of the interaction of the sex of the aggressor and the sex of the victim. Journal of Personality, 35: 474–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01441.x
This study was supported by Grant MH 01293 from the National Institute of Mental Health of the United States Public Health Service to Seymour Epstein Appreciation is expressed to G Hollywood for his assistance in collecting the data for this experiment
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 5, 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!