Now at Connecticut College
The effect of commitment to future interaction on reactions to norm violations1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 585–599, December 1967
How to Cite
Kiesler, C. A., Kiesler, S. B. and Pallak, M. S. (1967), The effect of commitment to future interaction on reactions to norm violations. Journal of Personality, 35: 585–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01450.x
We wish to thank the 1966 Yale Psychology 43b class for serving as experimenters in Experiment I, and Dr Barry Collins for helping to supervise the experimenters and to analyze the data Experiments II and III were supported by Grants GS737 and GY832 to C Kiesler Thanks to Mary Braun, Roberta Benfer, and H Richardson Moody, Jr, for assisting with those experiments, the latter two as participants in the NSF Undergraduate Research Program Thanks also to Dean Carlin and Professors Bakan, Hamachek, Johnson, and Winder of Michigan State University for their cooperation in obtaining space and subjects for Experiment III A more detailed report of the experimental procedures and results may be obtained from the senior author
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 19, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!