The author wishes to express his indebtedness to his wife and to his colleagues, whose help at various stages of the research was invaluable, and to John Woodmansee, who made the pupillographic measures possible
Defensive style and esthetic distortion1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 600–622, December 1967
How to Cite
Mochotka, P. (1967), Defensive style and esthetic distortion. Journal of Personality, 35: 600–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1967.tb01451.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 24,1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!