Supported by grants GS-606 from the National Science Foundation and AF-AFOSR-1159-66 from the Advanced Research Projects Agency The writers are greatly indebted to Lee A Becker, Anthony G Greenwald, and Thomas M Ostrom for their criticisms
Cognitive tuning set and behavioral receptivity to discrepant information1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 108–125, March 1968
How to Cite
Brock, T. C. and Fromkin, H. L. (1968), Cognitive tuning set and behavioral receptivity to discrepant information. Journal of Personality, 36: 108–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01463.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 30, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!