This paper is a slightly modified version of part of the author's PhD thesis submitted to the department of psychology of UCLA The wise guidance of Harold H Kelley in various phases of this research is gratefully acknowledged
The biasing effect of agreement in balanced and imbalanced triads1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 138–153, March 1968
How to Cite
Rodrigues, A. (1968), The biasing effect of agreement in balanced and imbalanced triads. Journal of Personality, 36: 138–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01465.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 24, 1967.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!