The present study was supported by United States Public Health Service Grants CH 00077-04 and CH 00265-01 to Howard Leventhal The authors wish to thank Robert Jacobs for his help in data collecting and Ginger Miller for her assistance in the preparation of the manuscript
Negative emotions and persuasion1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 154–168, March 1968
How to Cite
Leventhal, H. and Trembly, G. (1968), Negative emotions and persuasion. Journal of Personality, 36: 154–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01466.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 24, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!