This study was financed by a research grant from the National Science Foundation (GS-848)
The role of the stigmatized person in affecting social relationships1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 169–182, June 1968
How to Cite
Farina, A., Allen, J. G. and Saul, B. B. B. (1968), The role of the stigmatized person in affecting social relationships. Journal of Personality, 36: 169–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01467.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 28, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!