The author wishes to express appreciation for the extensive administrative cooperation of superintendents Lee Morris and Charles Ploszek and for the invaluable liaison work of Don Austin, principal of one of the schools participating in the study The author is also grateful to Jack Becktel, who provided statistical consultation, and to Mark Oberlander and Albert Smouse, who assisted in the collection and analysis of data
Demographic, developmental, and personality correlates of length of future time perspective (FTP)1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 183–201, June 1968
How to Cite
Lessing, E. E. (1968), Demographic, developmental, and personality correlates of length of future time perspective (FTP). Journal of Personality, 36: 183–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01468.x
A preliminary version of this paper was delivered at the May, 1967, meeting of the Midwestern Psychological Association in Chicago
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 30, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!