The author wishes to thank J Kagan, S Messick, and I Sigel for making available materials and procedures for this study H A Witkin generously made available subjects participating in a larger study at the Psychology Laboratory The research reported herein was facilitated by NIH grant #FR-00291 to the Computing Center of Downstate Medical Center
Style and capacity in analytic functioning1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 202–212, June 1968
How to Cite
Wachtel, P. L. (1968), Style and capacity in analytic functioning. Journal of Personality, 36: 202–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01469.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 12, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!